Changes since Webmin version 1.430
- Webmin Core
- A large Croatian translation update, thanks to Domagoj Bikic.
When a user whose password is close to expiry or has already expired logs in, a warning will be displayed on Webmin's first page.
Many Japanese translation updates, thanks to Kazuya Masuda.
- Apache Webserver
- When a virtual host's base directory is changed, all <directory> blocks under it are updated too.
When stopping and re-starting Apache, give it time to fully stop before continuing.
- BIND DNS Server
- Don't pass the -g flag to BIND version 9 when starting without an init script.
Converted all forms to use the Webmin UI library, for a more consistent look and easier theming.
Moved buttons for deleting, moving and converting zones up to the page shown when you click on a zone name.
Switched to the new root zone file available from Internic.
Restrictions that apply to all zones in a view (such as allowed IPs for transfers and queries) can now be set on the Edit Client View page.
Made the Find Free IPs page visible, for finding addresses in a master zone that are not currently used.
Added a field to limit concurrent outgoing zone transfers and incoming transfers per nameserver to the Forwarding and Transfers page.
Ignore tailing dots in zone names in named.conf.
- Change Language and Theme
- Converted the UI to use the new Webmin user interface functions, for a more consistent look.
- Cluster Copy Files
- Added a Module Config setting to control the default sort order.
- DHCP Server
- Fixed bug that can cause option definitions and values to be incorrectly ordered.
Custom option types defined at a higher level (such as in a subnet) can be used in the Edit Options page at lower levels (such as in a host).
- Dovecot IMAP/POP3 Server
- Added fields to the SSL page for an optional CA certificate file and private key password.
- File Manager
- POSIX ACLs can now be edited on FreeBSD, if the setfacl and getfacl commands are installed.
- LDAP Users and Groups
- The order of the first name and surname in the real name can be changed by a new Module Config setting.
Coverted all pages to use the new Webmin UI library, for a more consistent look. Also updated the groups chooser to use a left-right selector.
- Read User Mail
- Added support for Exim, thanks to Emmanuel Florac.
Re-wrote the entire user interface to use the new Webmin UI library, and to bring it into sync with the Usermin module for reading mail.
- MySQL Database Server
- Improved the input for setting the default value for new fields, and added support for CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.
- Network Configuration
- Converted all pages to use the Webmin user interface library, for a more consistent look and better theming.
- Postfix Mail Server
- Converted all pages to use the new Webmin UI library, for a more consistent and themable look.
Autoreply messages containing non-ASCII characters are now properly quoted-printable encoded.
- Disk Quotas
- Email to users and groups who are over quota on some filesystem can also be Cc'd to another address, such as the system administrator.
- Samba Windows File Sharing
- The 'Password never expires' flag can be set for user accounts, thanks to a patch from Juan Miguel Corral.
Allow the server description to be set to explicitly nothing.
- Sendmail Mail Server
- Autoreply messages containing non-ASCII characters are now properly quoted-printable encoded.
- SpamAssassin Mail Filter
- Added buttons to the auto-whitelist page for permanently allowing or denying selected addresses.
- SSH Server
- Added a button on the module's main page for viewing the public side of the host keys, thanks to Sean Cox.
- System Logs
- Added support for rsyslogd, as seen by default on Debian 5.0.
- Users and Groups
- Added tabs to the module's page page, to switching between user and group lists easier.
Cleaned up the user interface to be more consistent with the rest of Webmin.
Improved support for default password changing options on AIX.